Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello in 2014

How it January 21st already? I can’t quite believe that my last blog post was in November. December flew by in a haze of work and (sadly) sickness. We spent Christmas in beautiful, sunny, and warm Key West and then transitioned to snowy, cold (but also beautiful) Vermont to ring in the New Year. The former was pretty beneficial for my health, the latter not so much. Thankfully, I think I am almost 100 percent back health-wise.

I have a laundry list of items to tackle, at work, at home (my husband and I are attempting Apartment Therapy’s January Cure – although we’ve resigned ourselves to having a January/February Cure), and also creatively (a pile of photos to edit, our annual New Year’s letter to design, future blog posts...). At least my to-do lists have become more fun thanks to this Rifle Paper Co notepad my sister gave me as part of my Christmas gift. I’m hoping to really get back into the swing of things soon, and find my routine again.


Wishing you a happy (if very belated) 2014, and hopefully it won’t be quite so long before I’m back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment